terça-feira, 5 de outubro de 2010

The Sun


BRAZILIAN wonderkid Neymar last night told SunSport: "It would be great to get the chance to play for Chelsea. I feel excited about it."

The Blues made a £25million bid for the teenager in the summer which was rejected by Santos.

But Neymar, 18, still has his eyes on Stamford Bridge.

In an exclusive interview, he said: "To play for Chelsea would be an honour. Everything they have to offer is attractive to me.

"They have big players, they are in big competitions, they have a strong squad and I like the way they play.

"Top players want to be part of something like that. I'm no different. But I'm happy at Santos.

"If I left it wouldn't be because Santos isn't a good place to be but only because the Premier League is a higher level.

"It wasn't the right time for me to go in the summer but I will be much better prepared for it by next year."

Nenhum comentário: